Monday, June 15

PECIPTA 2009

I was asked to take part in this exhibition/competition. Hmm..looking at the theme "Driving Research Innovation Towards Value Creation"..I was wondering how can I highlight the importance of value creation in my project. I'm planning to send my ep-Matrix project for this one.

This year PECIPTA will be co-organized by Uni Malaya and MoHE, so I heard. Last time, it was USM, and they really had a big moment, almost all their entries won medals. And i remembered Uni Malaya booth was just in front of ours (UUM). And I also remembered, I didnt win any medal. Haha. It was my first academic exhibition so I was the exhibition-virgin at that time. No experience and I talked like yada yada yada. Even the evaluators didnt want to listen, and cut me short with the "1 more minute" warning. Ciss.

OK, should start working on this project too. My workloads are stacking up now. Shucks!~
Start working Fuza. Fun time is over.

More about Pecipta'09: http://www.pecipta09.um.edu.my/