Sunday, April 26

Chapter 1: Revisit

After weeks of indulging myself into design works, now I get to start working on the thesis chapters. I remember my supervisor asked me to revise my 1st chapter (and that was 2 weeks ago...tihehe..procrastination yeah i know) since I've just got a clue of what I'm doing with my research (yeah it does sounds peculiar, it is as if, I'm doing something without realizing what its all about).

I have to start looking at the research objectives again. And of course I need to find much stronger and convincing problem statement. Hmm speaking of that, I think I have to get acquainted with the OR people from FSK. Gee, who should I contact? I dont really know people from FSK. Maybe I can ask Dr Razamin. She seems to be friendly and willing to explain things (with so much passion). I saw her explaining things during the MQF meeting. Very committed.

Now, where's the staff directory. I need to get her number.