Thursday, April 16

Yeay! I found this book in our library.

Since my supervisor only allow me to have the book on loan for 3 days, so i decided to start searching for the same copy. Luckily i found one (the only one left!) available in our library.

I find it really useful (really, really useful), especially for the less experienced (like me) in dealing with research issues. The way it is written, is so clear and light to my taking (which i can relate to most of the time).

I guess, my supervisor really don't know what else can she do to instill some confidence in me to carry on with my research. That's why she recommended me the book.

I know, it has been a year now, but still, i never feel satisfied with what i have done with the research. Let alone feeling content with the direction of the research. I still don't see it as PhD enough. Well I know, who am i to say so. Hmm...it's not that I'm underestimating her (my supervisor) capabilities but it is just me. Being insecure like always. Sigh~ However, I'm still hanging on to the every-cloud-has-a-silver-lining-thingy, i hope something good will happen and help me fix my confidence issues.

Until then. Amin!