Thursday, April 23

Is that my brain I smell burning?

Boy, I had enough with poster design (though I like doing it), I've been giving too much attention to this stuff, that my back is aching, my eyes are soaring (due to staying up late without turning on the light because I dont want those insects to bite me...damn you insect!) and my finger tips harden (it feels like a sand paper) due to excessive use of touchpad and mouse clicking. Yawn! (and yes! Lack of quality sleep too).

After much thoughts and criticism and sarcasm and dont-give-me-that-Simon-Cowell-face , I finally decided to print the poster and just submit it to the office. And I promised myself I dont want to think about it again. My brain need to rest now. (but now I'm blogging about it, yikes! Thats it! I'm so done with this poster thing for now)

[Brain on standby mode]

These are few designs that i had earlier on...

So I decided to go with this (larger version: here)...

(En Sham face is still in the poster, though i made it small enough. I guess it's my lucky charm after all..tihehe)